2 cans tuna , drained and flaked
1 package Stove Top Stuffing Mix
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. Sweet Pickle Relish
1. Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for 10-20 minutes.
2. Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
3. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out mixture in balls about the size of a lemon.
4. Fill skillet with scooped out mixture and flatten each one with spatula.
5. Cook for 3-4 minutes (or until brown) and flip over. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
6. Depending on the size you make, it makes at least a dozen, even more. I store the finished tuna cakes in the microwave until they're all done to keep them warm.
(I may have been doing something else and left them on a little too long, but I promise, still tasty!) The best part is, they only cost a couple bucks to make!